Clean up & Cash in
Seller Drop off and Pick up
This is for consignors who have signed-up with JBF Spokane, have a consignor number and have tagged and prepped all their items for the sale.
If you have heavy items to unload we would be glad to help you.
Allow about 1 hour to complete the drop off and inspection process.
NEW - Drop and Go Consignor!
We are offering a new quick and easy drop off for all consignors who choose to DONATE ALL their unsold items when the sale ends. DONATE ALL consignors will check in at a special side door and then just drop off their prepped and tagged items. That's it! We will inspect and put out all your items for you! Donated items will be given to the Airman's Attic at FAFB.
Drop off times
In order to prepare for the presale we cannot accept items after 3:00pm.
- You can make as many trips in the building as you need to drop off your items.
- First you will check in at the computer and then be asked to sign a consignor waiver
- You will be able to make several trips to your car to bring in all your items once you have been assigned an inspector.
- Receive your presale pass for you and 1 guest for the 5:30pm presale.
- Your items will then be inspected to make sure they meet JBF standards. Sort items according to gender and size for speedy hanging. Double check items before inspection. Be sure tags, hangers and items will clear JBF inspection(see merchandise prep for more info). Items tagged not hung and tagged properly will not be accepted.
- You will then be asked to set out acceptable items on the sales floor.
- After accepted items have been set out on the sales floor you will then pick up your unaccepted items. You can choose to donate those items to our charity partner or take them home with you.
2nd Drop off
2nd drop off is for registered consignors who would like an additional time to drop off large items over $10. Clothing items will not be accepted at this time.
- Check in
- Set approved items out on the sales floor.
- PICK UP
If you DO NOT wish to have your unsold items donated. Items WILL BE SORTED for your convenience. Our breakdown and sort is a step by step process. It takes a large team to sort consignors unsold items.
Allow about 30 min to complete the pick up process.
Pick up times
Please do not come before 7:30pm to pick up your unsold items. They will not be fully sorted until that time.
- Please know your consignor number to pick up your items.
- Find your pile of unsold items on the sales floor. There will be a consignor check out form with your name and consignor number on your pile.
- Double check that everything in the pile in yours. Our staff do their best to return every unsold item to you but sometimes things can get mixed up.
- Check the unsalable and no tag tables. These are items that were removed from the sale because of lost tags, broken, stained, out of season, ect.
- Carry your unsold items and consignor check out form with you to the check out tables (these tables are located near the exit door). A JBF staff person will then double check your unsold items making sure everything has your consignor number on them.
- Sign your consignor check out form and hand it to the JBF staff after they have inspected your items.
- Your check for your sold items will be mailed to you in about 1 week.
- If you cannot pick up your unsold items yourself, you may send someone else to do so for you. Please fill out the bottom portion of the consignor pick up form granting them permission to pick up your items. Please note-This person may not be able to recognize your items as well as you therefore, if any of your items have been put in the no tag or unsaleable area at pick up, they may not recognize them as yours.
All items not picked up by 9:01pm will be donated to our charity partner.
BEFORE LEAVING THE BUILDING PLEASE CHECK
NO TAG (items that have lost their tags during the sale)
UNSALEABLE AREA (items that were removed from the sales floor because they were out of season, broken, torn or stained)
Get started today
- Sign up to sell- Consignors earn 60% on sold items and there is a $12 fee taken out of your check.
- Price your items—we'll show you how.Check out our youtube videos!
- Drop off, shop early & get paid
We know how fast kids grow out of everything—it's overwhelming!
When you sell your items at JBF, you earn 60% on sold items and there is a $12 fee taken out of your final check. You set your own prices and watch your check grow each day of the sale in your online tagging account.
At JBF you can sell an entire season of items all in one place at one time—you drop them off, everything is organized by size and type on the sales floor, and you get to shop early which means the best selection at the lowest prices! After the sale, you choose to pick up or donate your unsold items to our Charity Partner, Airman's Attic. You win, your kids win and our community wins!
Selling at JBF makes sense
Earn cash back
Less clutter = less stress
Recycle by reselling
Want it a quick and easy drop off?
Try our Drop & Go Consignor
We are offering a new quick and easy drop off for all consignors who choose to DONATE ALL their unsold items when the sale ends. DONATE ALL consignors will check in at a special side door and then just drop off their prepped and tagged items. That's it! We will inspect and put out all your items for you! Our charity partner is Airman's Attic at FAFB.
What our Sellers say
Don't take our word for it—see what Sellers love most about participating in JBF sales, season after season.
"I love that my used items are being given new life and not going into a landfill. Also, that I can make back some of my hard earned $$."
Amanda M • JBF Seller
It's quick and I can clean out closets and find new clothes for the next season."
Leoni P • JBF Seller
"I sold most of my items and made a decent amount of money. Plus I love shopping early!"
Kim P • JBF Seller
"The payoff selling at JBF is much higher than taking baby and kid items to local resale shops."
Catrina K • JBF Seller
Selling by the numbers
We are thrilled to be able to help so many local families each sale. What can you expect when you sell with us? The results are really up to you! Here are some average numbers from our most recent sales.
Average Seller Check
Average payout to JBF Sellers. Some make a bit less, some make a LOT more, depending on how many items they bring and how they price to sell.
Number of shoppers
Thousands of local families shop the sale. We promote heavily to draw as many families to shop the savings.
Items donated to charity
Our sellers can choose to donate unsold items after the sale to Helping Hands—our local partner charity. THANK YOU for your amazing generosity!